HOW BACTERIA COMMUNICATE
Bacteria have a type of internet network that allows them to rapidly exchange information. Even if they are different types of bacteria. Once one bacteria learn how to resist man-made antibiotics, it wastes no time communicating the information to other bacteria. With the amazing network that bacteria have, it takes very little time for this information to be shared.
Bacteria release pieces of their DNA, which also carry antibiotic resistance information.
Bacteria produce a new generation every twenty minutes, multiplying 500,000 times faster than people. This new generation is already resistant to our antibiotics.
Bacteria helped develop the earth before man was here. They are much older than we are and will continue to survive in spite of our efforts to kill all bacteria as we continuing making man-made antibiotic products. Bacteria are designed to have highly developed survival skills. The reason they are so survival intelligent is because without bacteria there would be no earth and no inhabitants. We cannot survive without good bacteria. Unfortunately, man-made antibiotic products continue to kill the good bacteria.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH NATURALLY
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY DIET
* Eat organic foods or foods that have not been exposed to antibiotics
* Take a high-quality multi-vitamin to keep your immune system strong
* Take Herbal-Anti-Biotic when you feel an illness coming on. Order natural antibiotic from HerbalHealth.center. This herbal based extract should be in every medicine cabinet.
* Stop using man-made Antibiotic products – soaps, hand sanitizers, dish detergent, etc..
* Stop waging war on bacteria – 90% of bacteria are beneficial to our health and necessary for our planet and existence.
* To naturally fight bad-bacteria, viruses and parasites order Herbal Anti-Biotic